Doctors Without Borders
My friend Luke Heiken organized a benefit show for Doctors Without Borders (donations are still being accepted here). But it wasn’t your usual sort of benefit show. It was a 28-hour long drone fest. And it happened last month at The Cedar Cultural Center. I managed to be present for about half of it. Though I may have been sleeping for a portion of that. I brought along a comfy bean bag chair from home and did some serious lounging. It was a dreamy event.
- A review from City Pages.
- Photos from Reviler, part one
- Photos from Reviler, part two
- The whole shebang, up on Sound Cloud for your listening enjoyment
- Like the Facebook page to be kept in the loop with any updates.
Naturally my photos are below. Conspicuously absent? Photos of my boyfriend’s “6000 SUX” project. Because he and our friend Paul went on after 2am. I was awake for most of their set but not perky enough to grab my camera. Sorry honey.